Event Report: A visit to The Joint Maritime Institute
Who was there?
● Mrs. Macfoy Rollens C. (E.D.O./MD) Ocean Deep Services LTD, Company’s Executive Director of Operations/ Managing Director
● Lt. David. (Lieutenant) of the Nigerian Navy, Naval Officer On-seat for the inquiry
● Kuku Ebenezer S. (I.C.T./B.E.) Ocean Deep Services LTD, Company’s Technical Support Officer/ Business Executive
What was the event about?
● Event Tagline: “Finding “Joint Maritime Institute” (JMI) and exploring its benefit for Ocean Deep Services LTD (OCDS)”
● Memorable information:
○ After a few exchange of pleasantries, the meeting got under way
○ discussions and inquiries were made concerning the institute (JMI) as well as concern as to its oblivious state and their preferential anonymous status
○ The Lieutenant discussed the History behind the origin and purpose of the JMI
○ It was created to amalgamate the tensions and threats created by the infamous militants in the Niger Delta
○ The J.M.I. is a product of the British/Nigerian Navy coalition
○ Adding that the institute now mostly deals with Para-Military and Civil Duties training regiments e.g. The NSCDC.
○ As further talks ensued the Lieutenant ascertained that further discussions would prove uncertain and indecisive due to his current boss status as “Outgoing/Transferred”
○ And so the meeting came to an end on an agreement that it would be continued on, and as soon as the new Boss is seated
○ Madam instructed I get the Lieutenant’s Details (Phone Number)
○ Meeting Ends
Where did the event take place?
● JOINT MARITIME INSTITUTES, Navy Town – Kirikiri
● The office of Lt. David, ground floor
When did the event take place?
● Tuesday, 9th of April, 2019
● From 11:05 am – 11:35 pm
Why was the event scheduled?
● Partnership and collaboration opportunities
● To improve the visage of our company
● Most importantly to get the best possible value, involvements and collaborations with the cream of the crops training facilities in our industry, and in the disposition of our services and marketing,
● Increase yield, gain and company’s Net Worth
Report written by:
Kuku Ebenezer S.